A message regarding COVID19
March 18, 2020
We have been monitoring the Coronavirus carefully, and prior to the increase in cases, we
began taking precautions, such as the use of 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, limiting
physical contact (i.e., handshaking), sterilizing vehicles, etc. We take our role in the community
seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our clients are taken care of but also that our
technicians are safe as we enter our clients’ homes and businesses.
It is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions for the safety of our
community, staff, and clients:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment by
- calling us at 303-887-3356.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. We
- We will greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival for our
- Scheduled appointment. With your permission, our technician will wash their hands as well.
- Please instruct them to do so. Otherwise, they will use the company-provided Purell hand sanitizer.
- We have always utilized booties when in clients’ homes
- At this time, all our technicians wear clean gloves as an additional precaution.
- Each technician has been equipped with Purell hand sanitizer (over 70% alcohol) as well as
- Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk. Masks can be utilized upon request; however, the
- CDC does not recommend masks for healthy individuals. Masks are only recommended for those that are sick.
- If a technician is sick, they will be asked to stay home and get well; therefore, we ask for
- your patience and understanding in case an appointment must be rescheduled.
- We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time.
We realize your plumbing and heating, and cooling needs cannot wait, so we are prepared and here to help.
- Your friends over at J.D’s Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning